Thinkmax : Where people and technology come together to solve concrete problematics. At Thinkmax, we work in collaboration to make a difference. If you’re looking up to strengthen your skills and help companies accelerate their digital transformation, we invite you to join the team!
Your challenge is to:
- Develop and maintain a core understanding of Thinkmax’s solutions, industry-specific requirements, and offerings in order to drive a successful campaign strategy;
- Ensure successful planning and execution of integrated campaigns with a constant; focus on performance optimization and improving ROI;
- Collaborate with Content Strategist to align on the strategic direction of the campaigns and on the delivery of required creative assets;
- Work with the Marketing Director to ensure that quarterly partner co-marketing campaigns are delivering the forecasted results;
- Allocate and analyze campaign budgets and recommend ad spend modifications to achieve efficient metrics (CPC, CPL, CPA);
- Coordinate with paid advertising agency to troubleshoot performance issues with campaigns, landing pages, and ad tracking processes;
- Utilize and update the Marketing CRM throughout the life cycle of automated campaigns to optimize targeting and segmentation, customer journey design, and lead nurturing;
- Compile and analyze campaign performance data to accurately report results and recommend tactics for improvement;
- Work closely with management to share feedback and conversion improvement ideas based on campaign results.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, specialized in marketing or a related discipline;
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a performance marketing role (B2B) in IT industry preferred;
- Knowledge of paid advertising platforms, particularly Google and LinkedIn Ads;
- Experience with automated marketing and CRM platforms (ex: HubSpot, MS Dynamics, Salesforce);
- Have an analytical mindset with the ability to identify issues and opportunities through data analysis;
- Great communicator who enjoys working with different people and departments;
- Proactive and reliable, with a positive “get things done” attitude;
- Ability to tackle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Fluently bilingual (French and English).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonus to all;
- Work-life balance with flexible hours and remote working;
- Benefits offered from day one (group insurance, RRSP, etc.);
- Telemedicine service and employee assistance program;
- Reimbursement of professional contribution;
- Early vacation program;
- Opportunity for internal advancement and new challenges;
- Corporate activities and 5 to 7.
Do you need other reasons to convince yourself that working with us is fantastic?Join our team!