Full Time E-Commerce Business Analyst
As an E-Commerce Business Analyst, you will make sure you understand the business vision and needs of your clients in order to offer them eCommerce strategies on their products under your responsibility. You will support your clients in the development and implementation of a digital business plan and an ambitious and innovative roadmap.
You will act as a facilitator of your development team for the realization of innovative and extraordinary digital projects. Clear communication of your project requirements as well as continuous monitoring to minimize the risks associated with product delivery will be necessary. The ultimate goal is to optimize the value (scope) within the timelines and budgets of the projects
You look for…
An extraordinary experience where you could have a real impact!
Your day to day at Thinkmax
• Listen, analyze and understand the client's business needs and challenges.
• Design, advise and communicate an eCommerce strategy that will allow the customer to stand out from the competition.
• Promote synergy between eCommerce expertise (both B2B and B2C), digital marketing and mastery of the client's business issues to facilitate work coordination.
• Develop delivery plans and ensure the added value of each element of the project (roadmap).
• Translate business needs into user stories.
• Create and maintain the product backlog,
• Prioritize user stories by considering the
• customer feedback, technological challenges and market developments.
• Define a clear, measurable and realistic iteration objective.
• Support his team in carrying out iterations (sprints) by constantly clarifying the business need.
• Effectively manage stakeholder comments during iteration reviews (Sprint Review).
• Actively participate in the retrospectives of his Scrum team.
• Demonstrate transparency and manage customer expectations.
• A person with an approach marked by leadership.
• Has excellent knowledge and experience in project management, preferably in an agile environment.
• Show strategic input with a holistic business vision.
• Understand and sometimes manage the business impacts and financial repercussions related to the reality of its customers.
• Demonstrate rigor and a keen analytical mind.
• Ease of establishing solid relationships and strong credibility with large teams and clients as well as multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Brings a creative and innovative point of view.
Your experience ..
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role in product or project management in the field of digital technologies.
• University education in electronic commerce, software engineering, information technology, business administration, project management or any other related field.
• Passion for eCommerce and its evolution.
• Relevant experience in an agile context, preferably with the Scrum framework.
• Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
• Relevant experience with an e-commerce platform such as: Magento, Shopify, Sitecore or Episerver
• Excellent communication skills in French and English, both orally and in writing.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and SEM.
• Asset: Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) certification.