Thinkmax : Where people and technology come together to solve concrete problematics. At Thinkmax, we work in collaboration to make a difference. If you’re looking up to strengthen your skills and help companies accelerate their digital transformation, we invite you to join the team!
Here's what our Thinkmaxers have to say about this role:
Your challenge is to :
- Planning and organizing, by effectively managing priorities, all aspects of the project based on scope of work and goals ;
- Coaching and guiding members of the internal and external team in order to complete the project ;
- Managing schedules, budgets and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project delivery dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon ;
- Being involved in all aspects of the project, monitoring day-to-day activities of internal/external project teams and ensure work is progressing as planned ;
- Actively monitoring project risks and scope to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively working with project teams to identify solutions to address them in advance ;
- Providing project status reporting both to clients and Thinkmax management team.
What you bring to the team :
- Ability to work with large scale ERP projects with Tier1 ERP solutions (Oracle, SAP, JDE, Dynamics AX, etc.) ;
- Minimum 8 years of dedicated project management experience, preferably in the IT industry ;
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget ;Strong organizational skills and sense of priorities ;
- Proven experience in client facing role ;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and French ;
- Autonomy and leadership ;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project ;
- Can travel for prolonged periods within Canada and the United States ;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX (asset) ;
- Consulting experience (asset) ;
- PMP certification (asset).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonus to all;
- Work-life balance with flexible hours and remote working;
- Benefits offered from day one (group insurance, RRSP, etc.);
- Telemedicine service and employee assistance program;
- Reimbursement of professional contribution;
- Early vacation program;
- Opportunity for internal advancement and new challenges;
- Corporate activities and 5 to 7.
Do you need other reasons to convince yourself that working with us is fantastic ?Join our team !