Where people and technology come together to solve concrete problematics. At Thinkmax, we work in collaboration to make a difference. If you’re looking up to strengthen your skills and help companies accelerate their digital transformation, we invite you to join the team!
Your challenge will be to :
- Planning and organizing, by effectively manage priorities, all aspects of the project based on scope of work and goals.;
- Ensuring excellent customer relations;
- Managing schedules, budgets and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project delivery dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon, both with the Thinkmax team and with the customer team;
- Participating in all aspects of the project, monitoring day-to-day activities of internal/external project teams and ensuring work is progressing as planned;
- Actively monitoring project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively working with project team to identify solutions to address them in advance;
- Providing project status reporting both to clients and Thinkmax management team on a weekly basis.
What you bring to the team :
- Minimum 5 years of dedicated project management experience, preferably in the field of Digital Commerce;
- Proven experience in project management in an Agile development context;
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget;
- Strong organizational skills and sense of priorities;
- Proven experience in client facing role;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and French;
- Autonomy and leadership;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project;
- Experience in E-commerce B2C and/or B2B (asset) ;
- Experience with large-scale projects (asset) ;
- Consulting experience (asset);
- PMP certification (asset).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonus to all;
- Work-life balance with flexible hours and remote working;
- Benefits offered from day one (group insurance, RRSP, etc.);
- Telemedicine service and employee assistance program;
- Reimbursement of professional contribution;
- Early vacation program;
- Opportunity for internal advancement and new challenges;
- Several social activities( Maxfest : weekend retreat for all employees, 5 to 7 during summer, Thinkbig: Quarterly corporate event, sports teams, coffee talks and many others.)
Do you need other reasons to convince yourself that working with us is fantastic ?Join our team !