Integrity – Accountability – Collaboration – Quality – Passion
Have you been waiting for the perfect opportunity to make a strategic career move?
Are you passionate about developing high-quality, detailed work products and delivering first-class customer service? Are you comfortable speaking with clients on the phone and making decisions independently, and do you enjoy versatility in your day-to-day responsibilities?
If so, BSM Consulting (http://bsmconsulting.com/) may be the place for you! Over the past 40 years, our highly successful healthcare consulting firm has provided both opportunity and stability for our staff—and with success comes continual growth! We are seeking a full-time operations specialist to join our team. This position requires a hardworking, self-motivated, accountable individual who is willing to work from home and/or in-office at one of our primary office locations (Reno, NV or Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree required.
- Experience working in a project management and/or executive assistant, office-based role.
- Confidence in collating and managing financial data, including budgets, is a plus.
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry, including medical practice operations, is preferred but not required.
KEY SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, including prioritization of tasks, shifting of deadlines, coordination with multiple departments and individuals, implementation of organizational and tracking processes, etc.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; capable of maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times and representing the company appropriately in emails and in conversation.
- Demonstrated attention to detail to include an eye for professional font and color choices, spatial sizing and alignment, balancing of text with design elements, and a clear sense of high-quality product standards.
- Able to work effectively as a team member and also on independent projects.
- Able to balance the importance of following set procedures with a desire to consistently improve quality of work product and efficiency of processes.
- Places emphasis on building professional, working relationships with key customers.
- High level of IT proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel (within recent Microsoft versions) and comfort with virtual interface applications (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.).
- Creating, formatting, editing, and/or maintaining Excel reports, PowerPoint, and Word documents.
- Coordinating action plans and performing tasks while consistently meeting timelines for completion of various projects.
- Developing and managing the tracking and reporting of key program tasks.
- Assisting with the maintenance of a customer-facing website via support, content uploads, and communication with website management.
- Building and maintaining relationships with our consulting clients.
- Effectively and appropriately communicating with internal teams and external customers.
This position is full-time with the flexibility to work remotely or in-office (Reno or Phoenix/Scottsdale). Occasional out-of-state travel is involved (with heavier travel requirements potentially needed during the training phase).
No in-person visits, please. This position is not open to recruiters, placement agencies, or other outside enterprises. Direct applicants only.
BSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of BSM to recruit, hire, and promote employees in a manner that does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or veteran's status.