Integrity – Accountability – Collaboration – Quality – Passion
Part-Time Administrative Support Specialist
Have you been thinking about taking on a part-time position? Do you enjoy administrative work in a great environment? Does day-to-day variety interest you?
If so, BSM Consulting (http://bsmconsulting.com/) may be the place for you! Over the past 40 years, our highly successful healthcare consulting firm has provided both opportunity and stability for our staff—and with success comes continual growth! We are seeking a part-time administrative support professional to join our team. This position requires a hard-working, self-motivated, accountable individual who is willing to work in our Reno office with a flexible schedule.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Two years of experience working in an administrative, office-based role.
- College degree preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable with management approval.
KEY SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong organization, communication, and time-management skills.
- Solid Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel skills with an understanding of the latest Microsoft versions.
- Tech and Internet savvy.
- A flexible and friendly approach to managing variable daily tasks and customer types, both internal and external.
- A desire to be part of a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- A dedication to doing high-quality, detail-oriented work.
- The ability to self-motivate and a desire to learn and grow.
- In-office print production, assembly, and shipment of client materials, including completion of necessary tracking logs.
- Manage client programs via an online interface: register new clients, track and follow-up on client task completion, send reminders, etc.
- Answer and manage incoming phone calls.
- Order office supplies and ensure proper inventory.
- Provide support for general BSM company events, both virtual and office-based. Tasks may include (but are not limited to) event planning support, placing and picking up lunch orders, PowerPoint formatting, supply ordering, packaging and shipping, etc.
- Coordinate the Reno office facility needs (such as cleaning services, waste management services, etc.).
- Effectively and appropriately communicate with internal team and external customers.
- Self-direct on project needs while also managing varied assignments on a daily basis.
This position is part-time with the flexibility to work some hours at home and others in office.
No in-person visits, please. This position is not open to recruiters, placement agencies, or other outside enterprises. Direct applicants only.
BSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of BSM to recruit, hire, and promote employees in a manner that does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or veteran's status.