Scrum Master Permanent
About the job
The candidate will be responsible for organizing, leading and coordinating product development activities, while ensuring effective collaboration and communication amongst implicated stakeholders. They will participate in the development and documentation of the strategy and global plan, while exercising control over the scope, timeline and budget of their product (s). Finally, the candidate will be expected to display strong leadership skills.
Come join a creative and dynamic team within a well-established company where the opportunities for advancement are plentiful!
• Ensure the implementation of activities and ceremonies of the SCRUM framework
• Participate in the identification of project risks and develop an action plan to take corrective measures when a risk or unforeseen event occurs
• Gather members of the development team to spark the desire to work effectively all the while enjoying the process
• Monitor the progress of the work, ensure the quality of the deliverables and respect the working methods applied by the team
• Communicate results and recommend adjustments to the scope of projects
• Ensure positive collaboration and communication between all project participants
• Set up and manage the product book
• Set the framework of the project governance according to the context of the project
• Participate in the budget revision process of the project portfolio
You certainly have more qualities to offer, come meet us to discuss further, this challenge will surely interest you!