YOMEMA’s Care for Care CAPACITY PROGRAM to The NETHERLANDS
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- If your profile matches with the described profile you can apply and you will be invited for an interview.
- YOMEMA searches for the best place where the internship can take place.
- You will be interviewed via a Zoom conference to establish which place for internship matches with you the best.
- If you passed the test, you'll start a 24-26 weeks (6 months) course in Indonesia to learn basic Dutch.
- You'll fly to The Netherlands to start your education and mandatory study of 4 years in total.
- After finalizing your education program of 4 years (you've graduated), you can be offered a job at either the company where you have done your internship or at another employer within the YOMEMA network.
1. Level of Education
- S1 or D-IV with NERS.(fresh graduates are welcome to apply), or
- S1 or D-IV with STR with at least 1 year experience.
Preferably aged 22 - 32 years.
3. Working Experience
- Not necessary for S1 or DIV with NERS.
- Minimum 1-year experience for S1 or DIV without NERS.
24 days per year at the internship. This does not include Easter, Pentecostal Holidays, Christmas nor New Years.
5. Study load:
38 hours/week (of which partly is the internship)
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
- YOMEMA will cover the study costs.
- Housing is arranged by YOMEMA or the healthcare institutions.
- Housing may be partially reimbursed by the healthcare institution, just like the health insurance premium.