Who are we?
We are an Australian-owned, Project Management Consultancy dedicated to optimising business performance through business analysis, change management and project delivery initiatives.
We enable this client capability uplift, through providing our Consulting (Project solutions), Resourcing (PM, BA & CM specialists) and/or project related certified Training services.
We are seeking professionals in Project Management, who have experience in delivering projects into the Australian Defence Force, either through CASG or associated Defence partners.
With multiple projects of different characteristics starting over the next few months, we are looking for a wide range of Project Management skills to assist in delivering these important initiatives. Roles include Project Support, Junior Project Manager and Project Manager opportunities.
These assignments are based in Melbourne and given they are within the Defence sector, it is a requirement that applicants currently hold a Baseline security clearance at a minimum.
Essential for the role:
· Experience working in projects within the Defence sector;
· Experience working as part of major capital equipment acquisition;
· Familiar with the ASDEFCON Commonwealth Procurement Rules, having been involved in simple or complex procurement activities; and
· Defence tender evaluation, contract negotiation or contract management experience.
Essential Project Manager experience:
· Working knowledge of industry standard methodologies (such as Prince 2, MSP, PMBOK, etc.);
· Experience of end to end delivery of projects;
· Experience with managing business change;
· Collaboration & financial management skills; and
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
MetaLife and Our Values
Respect - Everyone is treated equally
Ego (No) - We value, that no-one has all the answers and everyone can offer value
Balance - We recognise that there is more to life than work
Extraordinary - We are always striving to do our best and be proud of our achievements
Client Centricity - The client (Customer and Staff) is at the heart of everything we do
Curiosity - We are forever the student and are inspired and energised by solving problems
Authenticity - We value and respect who you are and what you believe in - Don't go changing!
Committed to our values, you are results focussed, and adopt a consultative, proactive approach. You are passionate about delivering excellence, and care about the community. You embrace diversity and have a sense of humour. We reward our team and ensure your development is supported in alignment with your ambition.
If your background, skills and values are aligned to this opportunity, and you wish to explore further, please submit your CV in confidence.