Who are we?
As an Australian-owned, Project Consultancy dedicated to optimising business performance through business analysis, change management and project delivery initiatives.
We enable this client capability uplift, through providing our Consulting (Project solutions), Resourcing (Project Management, Business Analysis & Change Management specialists) and/or project related certified Training services.
Our BA Practice is expanding, and as such we are seeking multiple, career oriented and passionate, Business Analysts (at all levels) who will participate in the journey of business transformation.
The opportunities consist of helping our clients across variety of business initiatives to uplift their capability.
Some current engagements look like this:
- Financial Reporting
- Telecommunications (Billing, Customer Experience, B2B)
- High touch engagement – requirements modelling
And many more.
- You demonstrate BA experience in project-based environments
- You have a strong track record and understanding of successful business analysis principles
- You have exposure to Consultancy environments across the following sectors – Government, Telecommunications, Financial Services (Insurance), Higher Education, Utilities or Not-for-Profit
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Proven ability to produce business and functional specifications, business requirements, use cases and requirements traceability matrix
- Demonstrated ability in process modelling, process optimisation and process innovation skills
- Strong analytic, modelling and conceptual skills
- Excellent ability to produce concise documentation with high attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills evidenced in managing expectations of executive and senior business stakeholders
- Ability to engage business stakeholders at various levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
MetaLife and Our Values
Respect - Everyone is treated equally
Ego (No) - We value, that no-one has all the answers and everyone can offer value
Balance - We recognise that there is more to life than work
Extraordinary - We are always striving to do our best and be proud of our achievements
Client Centricity - The client (Customer and Staff) is at the heart of everything we do
Curiosity - We are forever the student and are inspired and energised by solving problems
Authenticity - We value and respect who you are and what you believe in - Don't go changing!
Committed to our values, you are results focussed, and adopt a consultative, proactive approach. You are passionate about delivering excellence, and care about the community. You embrace diversity and have a sense of humour.
We reward our team and ensure your development is supported in alignment with your ambition.
Want to be a part of the team?
If your background, skills and values are aligned to this opportunity, and you wish to explore this role further, please apply and submit your CV now!