Come join our family at Mennel Milling, a 135 year old industry leader who is searching for our leaders of tomorrow. We’d love to talk with you about our progressive company and how you could fit into Team Mennel. Give us a call today!
Competitive pay and benefits; health, dental, vision, PTO, 401k match etc. Must pass substance abuse testing, post-offer physical evaluation and background check. See job description listed below. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to transport product in a safe and efficient manner. This position will sustain the Mission and Motto and Food Safety and Quality Statement of the Mennel Milling Company.
PRIMARY WORK SHIFT: Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM. Works shift as assigned and overtime as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodation.
- Transport product in a safe and efficient manner.
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle up to and including observation and reporting equipment or mechanical failures.
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules.
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with customers.
- Perform duties in the elevator, as needed.
- This role will work 50% in the yard and 50% driving.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This position has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Class A driver’s license in good standing.
- 1+ year experience as a driver of commercial motor vehicles like MMC.
- No record of driver’s license suspension or revocation during the previous three-year period.