StaffBuffalo is currently working with one of our clients located in the Northtowns to hire an Audit Manager, paying $80,000-$100,000 depending on experience. This is a boundless opportunity to join a great company that provides work life balance, cares about their employees, promotes professional development, and believes in giving back to the community.
This Audit Manager will supervise and review staff work, facilitate the planning process, prepare Financial Statements, and continue to network to create new lines of business. The Audit Manager will research technical accounting issues, identify performance improvement opportunities, and manage and assist with career development of staff. This Audit manager will have the opportunity to build a high performing team, manage risks, and help clients.
This Audit Manager will also be in charge of identifying issues and making recommendations to Senior Management, as well as effectively communicating to clients and internal resources. This is a fantastic position for someone who thrives working in a fast paced environment, is confident in using auditor’s judgement, and can work to meet critical deadlines to ensure client satisfaction.
- 5+ years of Public Accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Strong understanding of Accounting and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multitask
- Exceptional project management skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Dedication to teamwork and outstanding leadership skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- MBA preferred
At StaffBuffalo, LLC we have one goal, and that is to make people happy. StaffBuffalo is a local start-up that is dedicated to likeminded professionals in the Western New York area.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to start a career with a growing company in an exciting field, send in your resume today!