- This is a senior level position, applications with less than the required credentials will be ignored
- This position requires 80-100% domestic (and potentially Canadian) travel
- This position is not located in Houston- it can be located anywhere in the contiguous US.
The Strategic Procurement Practice Partner is responsible for engagement client relationships on assigned engagements (up to 3 at a time) and guiding/coaching Engagement Leaders to successfully lead teams to deliver measurable financial benefit against aggressive targets in a fast-paced environment, meeting commitments to clients, meeting budget requirements, on time delivery of savings ranges, and exceeding our ROI guarantee. The Practice Partner supports the Practice Leader’s efforts to create and drive strategy and execution of practice to grow the business.
- Provide leadership and oversight to Engagement Leaders to ensure engagements deliver savings at or above target, on time, on budget while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Ensure consistent execution of Maine Pointe processes on all engagements in accordance with MP methodology (Engagement Manual).
- Utilize change management principles/LOI resources to gain customer buy in, support of and participation in Maine Pointe efforts.
- Establish and build collaborative working relationship with main client executive(s). Where necessary, act as an advisor to the client.
- Provide regular coaching and feedback to Engagement Leaders and team members as needed to continuously develop skills/capabilities and create high performance.
- Identify and support the sales activities and closing of add-on sales opportunities to support growth of the account.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, supply chain, engineering, logistics, operations management, business or relevant field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in Procurement with a combination of top-tier consulting firm and in-house/industry experience with a proven record of rapid career progression.
- Experience with leading and driving complex operation transformation engagements in a customer environment where change management was critical to success.
- Proven experience in successfully managing 2-3 engagements simultaneously.
- Prior experience identifying, supporting and closing add-on sales opportunities to support the growth of the account