**Candidate may reside anywhere in the United States, as significant travel is required (up to 100%). Potential for some international travel depending on project.
**Maine Pointe is unable to sponsor any candidates at this time. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States through U.S. Citizenship, Green card or Permanent Resident authorization.
The end to end supply chain consultant is responsible for applying his/her experience to collaborate with the Maine Pointe Engagement Team to deliver significant value to the client. He/she will be responsible for working across all departments assigned on a project specific basis. Both tactical and strategic knowledge of Operations, Logistics and Procurement are requirements for this position. In collaboration with other Maine Pointe resources and client teams, process improvement activities will be identified and implemented to achieve quantifiable savings in the client’s organization.
- Timely creation of a detailed studies and work stream plans; Execution of plan to meet deliverables, savings targets, and milestones.
- Engage clients to develop tools and processes transfer knowledge to enable client capabilities.
- Develop cross functional strategies to improve the supply chain process while ensuring quality and cost expectations
- Guide and mentor client teams to drive realization of activities and results
- Identify metrics and key performance indicators for tracking progress of all initiatives for given scope
- Create reports and presentations both internal and client facing on deliverables
- Manage client relationships on multiple levels, clear and or escalate barriers to implementation
- Understand interdependent functions to partner with other work streams for seamless implementation and trials
- Tactical on the floor implementation
- Flexibility in work schedule based on client need
· Bachelor’s degree in management, supply chain, engineering, operations management, business or relevant field. Advanced degree preferred.
· Experience defining cost savings methodologies and outlining activities for benefit realization and tracking against plan
· Experience with leading and driving complex operation transformation engagements in a customer environment where change management was critical to success.
- Change management experience focusing on behavioral changes
- Developing and facilitating training to large groups
- At least 5 years consulting experience as part of an external firm
- Planning and Scheduling understanding
- Demand planning experience
- Sourcing and procurement activity understanding
- Operations Management experience
- Inventory management process knowledge
- Quality Control process understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental process experience
- S&OP understanding
- General understanding of both inbound and outbound logistics
- US to international business process understanding
Ability to quickly analyze data, reports and metrics for a given area and identify potential issues or gaps for variance identification
- Must be able to adapt to working in various industries in different capacities
- Highly developed client management skills
- Clear and timely communication appropriate to different organizational levels
- Work to fast deadlines
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor teams of various organizational functions and levels
- Flexibility in work atmospheres
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve complex business issues
- Ability to work in both inward and outward facing capacity simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to changing customers and multi-task multiple assignments on one engagement
- Proven initiative, drive and focus on details
- Ability to effectively manage change
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Outstanding written and oral communications, facilitation, and presentation skills. Proven ability to communicate positively, directly and with impact to all levels.
- Detailed oriented problem solver with a proven ability to recognize a problem and implement corrective action when needed.