Sales Support Administrator, Bournemouth, £22,000
In your role as Sales Support Administrator you’ll be responsible for working closely with our third-party finance providers after each sale and will be responsible for all related administrative tasks to ensure successful installation of 4Com’s HiHi product.
Daily duties as a Sales Support Administrator will include:
- Ensuring all paperwork and duties have been completed to pay out each deal with the third-party finance providers.
- Liaising with customers and obtaining additional information where necessary.
- Administration of up cost and re-costing for the sales team.
- Invoicing and arranging credit notes within sage.
- Dealing with early life customer complaints, formulating responses and liaising with management on potential options.
Skills & personal attributes required in order to be successful as Sales Support Administrator:
- High attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic and positive approach towards duties.
- Previous experience within an office environment performing both customer service and administration focused duties.
What do you get?
- £22,000 basic salary.
- Career progression opportunities across the business.
- 24 days holiday + Bank holidays (increases with longevity of service).
- Pension, Death in Service & Income Protection.
- Private Healthcare (after one year of service).
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Charity time.
- Bike to work scheme.
- 4Com Technologies Limited is a market leader in telecommunications, supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be. Our customers and our employees are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
- 4Com Technologies Limited is located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
- 4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.