Help us shape the future of our Company as an Operations Director
We are looking for an experienced Operations Director to organise and oversee the daily operations of our Company. The role will be responsible for operational staff of circa. 100 people deployed on site and field based.
You will need to develop a deep understanding of the business processes to drive valuable insight and deliver transformational process improvement. Spearheading the drive for renewed levels of productivity, flexibility and teamwork throughout the organisation.
The goal is to safeguard and enhance the efficiency of the Company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a competitive benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry.
- Salary £70,000 + bonus.
- Car allowance.
- Extensive benefits package, including private healthcare for you and immediate family.
What would I be doing?
- Leading the entire operational team, ensuring all aspects of business delivery is on time and to the highest quality and commercial position.
- Using automation and developing technologies productivity, staffing levels, flexibility and teamwork throughout the organisation.to ensure customer and company targets are achieved.
- Lead, coach and develop, building managerial capability to ensure an effective management structure within the departments and implement appropriate rewards / recognitions.
- Develop industry leading processes and practices to ensure business optimisation is realised and efficiencies gained. Bring simplification into processes and workflows.
- Asses new products and services and help bring them to market, including readiness of the Support Teams to provide the required on-going support.
- Develop and execute plans to achieve financial goals & agreed KPI & P&L metrics.
- Liaise directly with the Managing Director to make decisions for operational activities and make critical decisions to drive scalability in the business processes.
- Responsible for driving a consistent Customer centric approach to all processes and oversee customer support activities to organise and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the Company runs with legality and compliant to all regulations.
- Working with all teams to ensure operations can be delivered – including disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
What do I need?
You’ll be a strong leader of people who fits with the ‘coaching/supporting’ style of leadership who is working in a similar Operations Director or equivalent position, with proven track record of running operationally solid, fast-growing businesses.
- Degree qualified, with experience in working with Lean (Six Sigma) / Kaizen methodologies
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Extensive experience delivering and exceeding KPI's
- Strong decision making, action planning and prioritisation skills
- Commitment to provide the highest level of support and quality service
- Able to structure and process data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights