Help us shape the future of telecoms as a CRM Developer
We are seeking CRM Developers to help us integrate with numerous platforms and 3rd party applications. Our CRM roadmap will see us taking information from our customers at point of sale, through our in-house sales application, right through to installation of our industry leading tablet based touch phone. Working with the latest technology, we will be adding chat bots to our customer service systems to reduce resolution times for our customers & creating a data warehouse to manage our Business Intelligence data & better understand our customer journey.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- Salary up to 50K
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Agile working, including flexi hours & a day per week to work from home
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (plus bank holidays)
- High spec smart phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
- Working for the 1stplaced company in the Sunday Times best Company to work for 2017. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
We are a fast growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and high-trust. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing?
- Write efficient, maintainable code and test coverage that contributes towards the business’ goals
- Using cutting edge technologies to deliver market leading solutions. We are a modern company utilising the last tech.
- Using tools like Git, Jira, confluence and bitbucket. Using CI tools like Team City
- Demonstrate ownership and take accountability for the development and delivery of our products and services.
- Collaborate effectively with team members, Product Owners, stakeholders and other business functions.
- Strive to embed continuous improvement in all aspects of your role.
- Contribute towards building a self-organised team.
- Engage in self-development activities relevant to the role, helping others with this process (knowledge sharing and coaching).
And what do I need?
- Advanced IT skills. You have a working knowledge of Windows-based packages.
- A basic understanding of SQL reporting.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
4com have recently moved to a new office in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
Please send us an email to [email protected] or use the live chat facility.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.