Help us change the future of telecoms as a Graduate Business Intelligence Analyst.
4Com aims to be on the front foot when it comes to providing thought leadership, data analysis, forecasting and driving business performance. We’re rapidly growing this area of the business with the aim of having a market leading BI function and are looking for graduate Business Intelligence Analysts to learn from a highly experienced team. We're looking for people to join us this spring / summer.
Why Join us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. As a business Intelligence Analyst you’ll review the following:
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000
- 30 days holiday from day one (38 incl Bank Hols)
- £4,000 yearly training budget – We recognise the industry is moving fast which is why we will work with you on an individual basis to create a bespoke training plan to ensure you’re skills and interest areas are kept up to date.
- Hi Spec mobile phone and laptop.
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Flexitime – Core hours 10:00-4:30.
- Weekly free team lunch
- Casual dress policy
- Team social and charity events outside of work.
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company
What will you be doing?
As a graduate business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll be introduced to things in a structured manner. Once up to speed you would be expected to perform the following things
- Consulting with key stakeholders and colleagues to understand requirements, assess value, and develop BI content in accordance with agreed processes and toolsets.
- Applying technical skills to obtain, prepare and shape data.
- Developing meaningful, efficient and engaging BI content using data visualisation tools.
- Clearly communicating the limitations of reporting data implicit within the business (significance, validity, volume) and clearly communicating the implication it may have, and alternative approaches that could be used.
- Applying analytical rigour when developing BI content and communicating insights, trends and conclusions to the business to support business decision making.
What skills / experience do you need?
- A degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline. Skills in AI or Machine learning would be a plus.
- A desire to forge a career as a business intelligence analyst
4com have recently moved to a new office in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
Please send us an email to [email protected]
4Com Technologies is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.