We are seeking a Field Quality and Compliance Manager, to join our growing Customer Service Team. You will work towards establishing good governance; ensuring the organisations policies, processes and plans are effective in meeting stakeholder expectations.
You will identify risks, failures and non-conformance's associated with customer and stakeholder requirements, and ensure effective action is take to resolve and identify issues.
- 2 + years experience within a compliance / risk assessment position.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical messages in a simple way.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal directly with customers in a face to face environment.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Comfortable travelling to our head office in Bournemouth for 1 day per week.
Why Join Us?
- We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- Salary up to £30,000 DOE
- Company Car
- 24 Days holiday from day 1
- High spec smart phone
- Working for the 1st placed company in the Sunday Times best Company to work for 2017. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
We are a fast growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and high-trust. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing?
- Attend site post installation, to review the quality against pre-determined criteria. To interact with the customer in order to ascertain their level of customer satisfaction via NPS and possible other measurements.
- To review weekly with Management and identify trends and areas of improvement; recommend training / procedural changes to improve the quality of both the engineer’s output and business process
- Computer literacy of a standard to enable reporting
- To develop process manuals around field activities and expected standards, based upon best practice. To include photographic examples and staged processes
- Work with BI to develop a suite of reports that are designed for the weekly review and monthly executive review
- To liaise with the internal quality and compliance team where feedback is relevant to the role and their current projects
Please send us an email to [email protected] or use the live chat facility.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.