Full Time Senior Developer
The project entails the ingestion of real time events from our Telephony platform, which are transformed and enriched then pushed to downstream to our serverless microservice architecture, and ultimately into data storage.
We need a senior developer or data engineer to supplement the existing team. The team historically uses a .Net stack, but this project heavily uses Kotlin and Maven, so the role would suit a Java developer, or a C# developer with Kotlin.
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a package that’s amongst the best in the industry. As a member of the HiHi development team you’ll receive the following benefits:
· Salary of £40,000 - £55,000
· 30 days holiday (38 in total including Bank Holidays).
· £4,000 yearly training budget – We recognise the industry is moving fast which is why we will work with you on an individual basis to create a bespoke training plan to ensure you’re skills and interest areas are kept up to date.
· Mobile phone and laptop.
· Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more.
· Flexitime – core hours 10:00-15:00 and one day per week to work from home.
· 36.5 hour working week.
· Weekly free team lunch.
· Casual dress policy.
· Team social and charity events outside of work.
Currently utilising cutting-edge cloud services deployed on the Azure Platform, and AWS, at HiHi we have the freedom to use the latest technologies to create modern, reliable, infrastructure services for our business. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a friendly and collaborative team, and to take their career to the next level.
And what do I need?
· Stream processing using the likes of Flink, Sparc, Kinesis, EventHub.
· Cloud experience across AWS, Azure.
· Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
· Serverless (Lambdas, Azure Functions)
· Kotlin, C# or Java
· Good communication and problem-solving skills working within a team.
· Agile Software Development.
· Microservice implementation methodologies.
· Database development.
· Distributed source control.
· CI/CD devops pipelines.
· Strong unit testing capabilities.
· Cucumber, Specflow,
· Engage in the full software development lifecycle process.
· Write efficient, maintainable code, and unit test coverage.
· Be accountable for the development and delivery of our products and services.
· Participate in, and support, our chosen software development methodology.
· Collaborate effectively with team members, product owners, stakeholders and other business functions.