Full Time Commissioning Engineer
Location: Cameron, LA
• Develop commissioning procedures for assigned mechanical systems.
• Interact with Engineering and Operations team for input and draw from past experience and knowledge when developing procedures.
• Prepare job cards for Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning activities.
• Provide daily, on-site/in-field leadership, coordination and management of a multi-discipline team of mechanical commissioning engineers/technicians.
• Identify temporary systems, spare parts and vendor support needed for all mechanical systems.
• Identify personnel and equipment resources necessary to perform mechanical commissioning activities for assigned systems.
• Attend key mechanical equipment factory acceptance tests.
• Oversee shaft alignments, pipe stress checks, maintenance of cranes on platform and, sign off on Commissioning packages to be presented to Client.
• Development of Loop folders by compiling check sheets for systems start up.
• Review and compile Tightness testing program of systems turnover form construction to commissioning.
• Coordinate Vendors and technical personnel in the field, as needed for systems preparations.
• Ensure all documentation; tools, consumables and equipment are available to perform work scope.
• Ensure Technicians work is carried out in a safe and controlled manner in accordance with site procedures and PTW system .
• Analyze work problems and make corrections, which will facilitate the completion of assignments.
• Assist Engineering in achieving a smooth handover to Operations.
• Coordinate activities with other departments and staff