Location: Cameron, LA
• You’ll be working with a vibrant and diverse team to build, estimate, and schedule piping/mechanical construction on a large LNG Construction project
• You will support both administrative and construction activities as assigned by the supervisor, reviewing proposals/specifications, drawings, perform material takeoffs, prepare cost estimates and attend pre-bid investigation meetings
• In this position you will also learn how to supervise subcontractors and communicate with vendors
• Preparing work plans, assuring quality control, managing and tracking costs and materials, scheduling equipment, administering safety programs and maintaining exceptional owner relations will fall within the job duties as well
• We are looking for the next generation of workers who strive for excellence and have the drive and desire that it takes to work in the fast paced, heavy construction environment
• Graduated with a degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related degree.
• 2-5 years of construction experience, specifically mechanical experience
• Knowledge of construction safety and current federal & OSHA Requirements.
• Broad knowledge and ability to understand project scheduling and cost control, and to read and understand project owner specifications and engineering drawings.
• Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office. Familiarity with SureTrak, Hard Dollar, Revit, SAP, Pro Log and/or Primavera “P6” is a plus.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Good attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
• Strong work ethic – Highly motivated and willing to do what it takes to get the job done right.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• The ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment.
• The ability to travel and/or relocate as required