Full Time General Superintendent - Coatings
Location: Cameron, LA
• Supervise the crew(s) and craft workers in the application of industrial coatings/fireproofing on-site.
• Managing the performance of productivity, safety, quality and schedule adherence.
• Utilize equipment, material, and labor in order to maximize production and minimize costs in the area of assigned responsibility.
• Coordinate and interface effectively with other craft superintendents and subcontractors, as well as Kiewit staff personnel and leadership to ensure smooth workflow and schedule adherence.
• Resolve employee conflicts, grievances, and scheduling difficulties, informing project and corporate management as appropriate.
• Assist in schedule planning, determining craft labor levels, material quantities, equipment requirements, etc.
• Ensure project rules, procedures and programs are followed consistently, including those involving safety, attendance, and workplace behavior standards as reflected in Company’s non-harassment and nondiscrimination policies
• Perform additional ad hoc assignments per supervisor’s direction.
• At least ten years’ experience in the construction industry, with at least 7 years in a supervisory role
• At least 5 years of experience working with Industrial Coatings
• Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, engineering drawings and other documents
• Demonstrated ability to efficiently supervise and evaluate craft performance.