Full Time Survey Technician
Location: Cameron, LA
• Implementing the project survey plan specific to field operations.
• Oversee the operation with periodic reviews of record keeping, field procedures and survey audits to ensure that all work is performed in an efficient and professional manner.
• Maintain accurate and legible field notes.
• Setting and maintenance of control network.
• Performing layout
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Construction Survey, Dimensional Control, Industrial Measurement, or a related field is required
• Trimble experience is a plus
• Must be able to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry to perform calculations (area, volume, circumference, proportion, percentage)
• Dynamic thinker with the desire to lead, motivate and mentor teams
• Self-starter with the ability to set standards of excellence in leadership, safety, quality and productivity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work individually and as a team