Full-Stack Web Developer
Role: Full-Stack Web Developers, multiple positions
Level: Intermediate to Senior
Employment type: Full-Time and Contract based on candidate preference – Q1 2022 Intake
Location: Calgary, Toronto, or Vancouver regions
Are you a Full-Stack Web Developer looking to create, develop, and deliver superior solutions for a variety of clients? Join a high-performing team of leading Developers passionate about modern web development technologies, practices, and processes as you further your career.
What You’ll Do
• Build robust and scalable applications using languages and frameworks that may include C#, Java, React, Vue.js and Angular.
• Solve business problems by leveraging modern technologies to implement on various platforms – mobile, cloud, SaaS etc.
• Oversee the implementation of web and software development best-practices.
• Support clients with your adoption of Agile principles and Scrum-based techniques and processes.
• Implement functionality with an awareness of performance, design, reliability, and scalability.
• Provide guidance to technical teams in code/design reviews to elevate team’s technical competency.
• Leverage your consulting skills to establish rapport and build trusted relationships with project stakeholders and the clients’ technical teams.
• Provide sound recommendations on critical decisions and identify opportunities to further support clients.
• Fulfill multiple functional roles such as: Architect, Designer, and Developer.
• Located in (or planning to relocate to) Calgary, Toronto, or Vancouver regions
• An individual skilled in delivering products to market and implementing enterprise line-of-business solutions to meet the needs of companies.
• Team-oriented and a versatile professional who enjoys the challenge of consulting and mentoring.
• An analytical and creative thinker able to collaborate to solve technical challenges.
• A self-motivated individual who is exhilarated to gain knowledge in a wide range of business sectors.
• A continuous learner driven to explore new development technologies and practices.
• A graduate of a post-secondary program in Computer Science, or a related field.
Why You Should Apply
• Receive support and mentorship from the brightest, most experienced professionals in the industry.
• Gain exposure to multiple industries and technologies.
• Benefit from project delivery support and mentoring in your client engagements.
• Opportunity to attend Improving’s public training offerings to expand your technical skills and achieve relevant industry certifications (e.g. PSM, PSPO).
• Participate in our in-house ImprovingU technical and personal development courses.
• Connect, engage, and have fun within a positive, inclusive atmosphere.
• Enjoy a work culture that encourages growth and continuous learning to achieve greatness.
• Learn, grow, and share in the success and accomplishments with our clients and the Improving team.
Improving is a consulting company so many of our open positions depend on contractual agreements with our clients. Timing, required skills, and responsibilities may vary based on client engagement.