This early career position is primarily responsible for analyzing sources and targets and developing integration solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM software. Secondarily will support the Dynamics development team in their configuration and development of CRM features. Very good communication, versatility, resourcefulness and willingness to learn quickly are all skills necessary to be successful in this role. You must be able to collaborate with varying levels of technical understanding. Will work under the direction and guidance of senior roles on the project.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing integration solutions for interfaces to and from Dynamics using a variety of solutions including PowerApps, Power Automate or ETL.
- Assessing and evaluating data sources and working with system of record or target applications to define interface requirements
- Developing the automation for the interfaces per specifications
- Responsible for hands-on designing, implementing, modifying, troubleshooting, testing, and debugging Microsoft Dynamics CRM software
- Microsoft Dynamics XRM Developer (XRM is familiar with extending CRM)
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications.
- Participate in peer code reviews. Participate in design meetings and interact with peer developers to work towards a common solution.
- Break down functional requirements into technical designs, development tasks and execute to completion.
- Ensuring process workflows, solution architecture and design, and code are well-documented
- Working effectively within a team environment to implement projects, upgrades, bug fixes and customizations in a timely manner
- Collaborating closely with our clients’ development, vendor and business teams to understand their business and integration requirements and design solutions that support their business objectives
- Working within established procedures and tools to develop, test, code review, implement, and maintain application software
- Developing solutions that adhere to industry best practices and company standards
- Participating in discovery meetings and requirements sessions to identify business needs
- Must live in the state of Indiana
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship or legal authorization to work in the United States
- 1+ years doing data integration using Microsoft technologies including SSIS, PowerApps and Power Automate
- 1+ years experience as a software developer working with Microsoft Dynamics platforms (CRM)
- Experience with any of the following is beneficial:
- Understanding of core concepts surrounding CRM data structure and related database tables, views and indexes
- Understanding of the underlying Dynamics CRM business data model
- Understanding of Schema/Entity Model Extension
- Experience with SSRS and/or Power BI reporting
- Experience with IIS & Visual Studio
- PowerApps and Power Automate
- PowerApps Portals
- Ability to travel to client site to work when circumstances require
- Working knowledge of an object oriented development language like C#
- Working knowledge of programming methodologies, structures, and concepts
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills.
- Experience with various Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Must have demonstrated strong conflict resolution skills
- 1+ years experience using XRM to implement extend Dynamics features and enhancements for CRM
- Good exposure and working experience with most of the following:
- Configuration & Customization of Dynamics CRM (preferably in D365 environments)
- Workflow development
- Developing business process flows
- Extending and enhancing out of the box functionality using custom code and fields
- Developing plug-ins for CRM and D365 applications
- Understanding of Dynamics server configuration and set up
- Experience creating Web Services to connect Dynamics to external applications and environments
- Ability to analyze and improve CRM processes