Job Title: Technical Project Manager (Scrum Master) - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
This position is responsible for overall leadership and management of a multiple year Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Responsible for the overall leadership of the project
- Responsible for the technical quality of the product the client receives within each Sprint.
- Will provide direction for the technical team to the Contractor management development team. Will take direction directly from the Technical Architect and collaborate with the client. Will work directly with the client's Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- Assist with preparing for Sprint planning and provide updates as requested and required by the client.
- Ability to translate the documented user stories, requirements, business processes and design in the system build.
- Must live in the state of Indiana (mandated by client)
- Dynamics 365 CRM Project Experience – Experience leading full life-cycle Dynamics 365 CRM projects
- Experience and working knowledge with SureStep methodology and Conference Rom Pilots
- Experience in managing projects in the government sector
- Large project experience – Experience managing the full life-cycle of large, multi-million dollar projects
- Long project experience – Experience managing multi-year projects
- Working knowledge as a scrum master and knowledge of agile principles
- PMP Certified or equivalent
- Strong leadership and enthusiasm for bringing large, complex projects across the finish line on time and on budget
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills.
- Experience with various Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Must have demonstrated strong conflict resolution skills