- Full stack senior software engineer, with at least 5 years of professional development experience, to design and develop high quality custom solutions for clients.
- Tech and business savvy; able to communicate effectively with technical and business people.
- Enjoys working with others, and is motivated to team success.
- Able to work onsite at clients in the Indianapolis metro area.
Though our software engineers can expect to provide expertise to multiple projects using various technologies, experience with the following is required:
- .NET Core / C#
- API Development
- Entity Framework - (Core preferred)
- Relational databases - preferred SQL Server
- Dev Ops in Azure - CI/CD pipeline experience
- Design and architectural patterns
- DevOps Azure, including
- Virtualization (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Task runners (e.g., Grunt, Gulp)
- Module bundlers (e.g., Webpack)
- Transpilers (e.g., Typescript, Babel)
- Shell Scripting (e.g. Bash, PowerShell)
- Build automation (e.g., Azure DevOps)