Job Title: Solutions Director/Architect - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
This position is responsible for presales work and leading projects that design, implement, modify, troubleshoot, test, and debug Microsoft Dynamics CRM software. In addition to managing the team, this position is expected to serve as a mentor and technical advisor to other team members.
Excellent communication skills are necessary to be successful in this role. This role is customer facing with regards to project management, requirements gathering and solution architecting. This ideal candidate for this role has a solid business foundation with the ability to collaborate with other individuals that have varying levels of technical understanding.
- Project resource management
- Requirements gathering and solution architecting
- Responsible for hands-on designing, implementing, modifying, troubleshooting, testing, and debugging Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated experience with performance tuning of customized code and monitoring practices to ensure on-going performance
- Manage the research of technical solutions to meet strategic business objectives.
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications.
- Participate in peer code reviews. Participate in design meetings and interact with peer developers to work towards a common solution.
- Break down functional requirements into technical designs, development tasks and execute to completion.
- Participate in pre-sales work, writing of proposals and construction of demos for potential customers
- Leading discovery meetings and requirements sessions to identify business needs
- Facilitating solution design and architecture sessions with other SMEs
- Working with clients to manage expectations and address changes in requirements scope
- Managing the delivery of projects through the complete lifecycle from design to deployment
- Ensuring process workflows, solution architecture and design, and code are well-documented
- Collaborating closely with our clients’ development, vendor and business teams to understand their business and integration requirements and design solutions that support their business objectives
- Working with developers to help develop their skill sets through cross-training and knowledge sharing
- Must live in the state of Indiana
- 5+ years experience as a Dynamics CRM architect
- 5+ years experience as a software developer working with Microsoft Dynamics platforms (CRM)
- 3+ years experience using XRM to implement extend Dynamics features and enhancements for CRM
- Experience with most of the following:
- Configuration & Customization of Dynamics CRM (preferably in D365 environments)
- Workflow development
- Developing business process flows
- Extending and enhancing out of the box functionality using custom code and fields
- Developing plug-ins for CRM and D365 applications
- Understanding of core concepts surrounding CRM data structure and related database tables, views and indexes
- Understanding of Schema/Entity Model Extension
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, data analysis
- Experience with SSRS and/or PowerBI reporting
- Understanding of Dynamics server configuration and set up
- Experience creating Web Services to connect Dynamics to external applications and environments
- Experience with IIS & Visual Studio
- PowerApps and Power Automate
- PowerApps Portals
- Ability to travel to client site to work when circumstances require
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship or legal authorization to work in the United States
- Working knowledge of programming methodologies, structures, and concepts
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills.
- Minimum two full life cycle Dynamics 365 CRM implementations is required.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills with attention to details and quality
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Organize and execute Analysis, Design/configuration, Implementation & delivery phases of Dynamics 365 CRM implementation.
- Analyze and document current CRM and other systems and associated business processes
- Prepare process documentation and perform gap/fit analysis to create design specifications for new D365 CRM project.
- Provide best practices and solution alternatives within functional/technical design documents.
- Execute project tasks designed to implement full suite of Dynamics modules in close coordination with key department stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Strategic Business Development
- Work with BDM to identify new opportunities
- Develop relationships with key client leadership
- Engage in multiple short-term strategic consulting engagements and develop new opportunities
- Responsible for solution approaches, defining scope, and estimate the effort for proposals
Service Offering Delivery
- Provide advisory assistance to Fusion projects and engagements to insure successful delivery
- Advise Talent Management on client’s culture and identify any high risk deliverable based assignments
- Provide screening of prospective candidates (both internal and external)
- Manage the development of case studies and project summaries of each project delivered related to the service offering(s)
- Develop and maintain service offering collateral (templates) that promote the repeatability and quality of deliverables
- Support development and evolution of Fusion delivery methodologies
- Be an expert for your competency
- Be a leader in our industry, be involved in business community involvement
- Volunteer to speak at conferences, etc…
- Main point of contact in the escalation process from consultant leads and consultants
- Onboard new consultants to Fusion processes and approaches
- Gather information about clients and the work our consultants are doing
- Help grow the Service Offering by being available for Business Development